French translation for question2answer
For the use on https://idees.crapaud-fou.org this version is tweaked to replace:
- question -> idée
- poser une question -> proposer une idée
Original translation is on https://github.com/mrflos/q2a-lang-fr
- Download the zip from this repository, and extract it on your computer
- rename the extracted folder q2a-lang-fr-idee-master to fr
- By FTP, copy the fr folder into the qa-lang folder of your question2answer ftp folder
- In the admin section of question2answer, you can now select this language
- Initial french translation by Olivier SEREE
- Additions for 1.7 version by Pierre-Yves Aillet
- All other modifications made by Florian Schmitt aka mrflos.
- Better french translations by Grégoire Barré
- Better french translations and q2a 1.8 compatibility by Guillaume Turri
If you intend to use question2answer in order to submit ideas instead of questions, you can use the @mose q2a french translation repository.
- tweaking to replace questions by idées mose